Park Hill Cemetery, established in 1916, is located in southern Bloomington at 1105 S. Morris. It was the first privately owned cemetery in Bloomington, established by Spencer Ewing, Martial Linn, Loring B. Merwin, and Casius Harlan, and designed by New York architect, Herbert W. Blaney. It's 30 acres are surrounded by Morris Avenue, Butcher Lane, Hinshaw Avenue, Tokio Street, Livingston Street, and Miller Street.
Address: 1105 S. Morris Avenue, Bloomington
View B-N Cemeteries in a larger map